AMX's Global Education Alliance Pricing and Rewards Program provides educational institutions specific pricing for AMX's award winning equipment and services. In addition to these pricing benefits, our program rewards your loyalty with free equipment and services to help stretch your dollar further.
BENEFITS OF AMX'S PROGRAM
- Education pricing on all AMX equipment *US Only
- Earn Reward points equal to 10% of MSRP regardless of your purchase cost
- Free Training brought to you and your staff by our experts
- Direct Return Authorization for Master's Level and above
- Free Technical Support for Doctoral Level and above
- Free System Design Assistance
- Participation in Beta programs
- Recognition for you and your institution in AMX's collateral, website, presentations and roundtables
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Click here or on the "Join Program" button
HOW DO I EARN POINTS ON MY PURCHASES?
- Login and click the "Earn Points" button to record your purchases and attach supporting documentation
HOW DO I REDEEM POINTS?
- Log-in to the EAP portal and use your EARNED Points to REDEEM for equipment
- AMX ships the product directly to you!
Want recognition for your innovative use of technology? Entries now being accepted.
- Classroom Automation - for the most innovative use of automation and control systems in classrooms. Tell us how your institution has used technology to improve operational efficiencies, address the challenges of B.Y.O.D. and other Education Technology trends.
- Collaboration - for the most innovative collaboration practices in higher education. Tell us how you used technology to foster collaboration through a distributed video application, video conferencing, or other specialized audio-visual installation.
- Alternative Learning Spaces - for the most innovative technology implementation in a non-traditional learning space. Tell us how you used technology to move learning beyond a traditional lecture-led instructional pedagogy.
- Sustainability Initiative - for the most innovative and cost-effective, sustainable practice in higher education. Tell us how your institution is saving money and energy with technology.
The 2014 Innovation Awards will be presented at UBTech, June 16-18 at the Mirage, Las Vegas. Deadline for submission is April 15. Click here to submit!