- Support the Education IT/AV community
- Ensure Effective Communication between industry experts and education IT and AV leaders
- Provide Education IT and AV Leaders the ability to collaborate with colleagues world-wide
- Reward the purchasing of selected IT and AV equipment
- Reward participation in sponsored advisory councils, speaking engagements, product development and professional development
The Education Alliance is a global program designed to build a community amongst education leaders and industry experts from around the world. The alliance program is a multi-level global program designed to give education institutions direct access to AV and IT resources and is available to all higher education institutions, world-wide.
- Classroom Automation - for the most innovative use of automation and control systems in classrooms. Tell us how your institution has used technology to improve operational efficiencies, address the challenges of B.Y.O.D. and other Education Technology trends.
- Collaboration - for the most innovative collaboration practices in higher education. Tell us how you used technology to foster collaboration through a distributed video application, video conferencing, or other specialized audio-visual installation.
- Alternative Learning Spaces - for the most innovative technology implementation in a non-traditional learning space. Tell us how you used technology to move learning beyond a traditional lecture-led instructional pedagogy.
- Sustainability Initiative - for the most innovative and cost-effective, sustainable practice in higher education. Tell us how your institution is saving money and energy with technology.